Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Light


Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. ~Benjamin Franklin

Oh goodness, life seems to keep throwing us challenge after challenge lately and I am not sure how much more I can take!!! My head hurts, my heart hearts and the days seem to just be blending together.  I cannot wait for this chapter to be over with, to move past the transition, to have stability back, answers to the looming questions and my hope restored.   In the midst of challenge, I must say I have even more appreciation for my supportive and amazing family and am so thankful for such a wonderful husband. On the lighter side of things, we installed this lovely chandelier in what will be our new dining room- it makes me feel a little brighter.

3 comments:

Jennifer Perkins said...

If it makes you feel any better I love the black and white chandelier against the yellow walls. Congrats on the new casa, but I feel your pain on all the work. Lord do I remember scraping popcorn ceilings.

Anonymous said...

the chandelier is gorgeous Alisa. Renovating is hard work and takes it out of you but it will be worth it because it will be YOURS.

Always here with a friendly ear if you need it!

Kim Sharifi said...

Congratulations on the new home! Have not visited your blog in a while and was sorry to hear I missed a class you taught in Carlsbad - my town at the Stamp shop :(

Love that chandelier against the yellow wall - nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails