Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Graffiti Chic August!


GRAFFITI CHIC
STARTS AUGUST 4TH (RUNS 5 WEEKS!)
Learn the art of graffiti!!  This class will introduce you to the concept of graffiti and tons of techniques- layering, messy color, how to make handmade stencils, handwriting, different kinds of spray painting techniques, non toxic substitutes for spray paint, using household materials and tools, paint pens, free writing, and all sorts of other techniques and materials to create your very own graffiti compositions on paper, fabric and canvas that can be used in scrapbooks, journals, collage sewing and all sorts of mixed media projects.

WORKSHOP FACTS:
Class starts on August 4th and runs for 5 weeks (until September 6th) you will be able to access the site 2 weeks after the last class until Sept. 20th
Class costs $50 (thats only $10 a week!!)
Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)

There will be :
TONS of photos
step by step visuals
OVER 20 Video Lessons (of yours truly teaching and demoing in my studio but not in my pj's)
pdf handouts
Lessons
tips and lots and lots of inspiration to download.

A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)  
New lessons will be posted each Monday and throughout the week there will be additional posts full of inspiration, you will have the opportunity to work on projects at your own pace.
Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)  
Each week will also include live and private chats AND as much email support and contacts needed.

REGISTRATION:
Payment is accepted via PayPal (if you need an exception to this please email me and let me know).  
Feel free to register anytime before the last day of class which is September 6th
Refunds will be made until the first day of class August 4th.  After August 4th refunds will not be given.
Once you register and pay, you will receive an email confirmation with a supply list and details and login information about the site where the the class is held.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This class looks great. I signed up last night and am looking forward to receiving the class info. am looking forward to getting started. Will be making a tempory move to Fairbanks in a couple weeks so it may take me a bit to get up to speed once I'm there, but I think it's the kind of thing that will work out with all my moving around for temp jobs!

Susan

Dobell Family-Reaching Out said...

Hi Alisa I squealed with delight when I saw you have online classes. Ive just joined up this morning and are in the process of ordering your fabulous book. I cant wait to get started. ps my hubby will be signing for your stamp carving class soon. He thinks your work is really cool. smiles Michelle see you in class. ps I paid from Marks paypal [LOL] but its for me Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails