Tuesday, March 10, 2015

color wheel side table


For the last year I've had this idea in floating around in my head of a color wheel inspired side table and recently I finally got around to actually making one.

While you could use just about any kind of round table top, I actually used a round piece of plywood (attached with brackets) to a simple metal plant stand. Using acrylic paint, I painted my color wheel (a loose interpretation a color wheel). I painted two coats of color, let it dry and then sealed everything with a coat of water based polycrylic.

The result is a really simple yet colorful accent piece!



6 comments:

Elisabetta Brustio said...

Wow!!! Now it's spring time!!!!

Emily said...

I love this! It looks perfect :)

Stephanie said...

Great project! Love seeing Lucy reading next to it.

studioGypsy said...

just beautiful! xo

Veronica Roth said...

Nicely done! You're space is so lovely and full of colour. :D

Setup Business in Delhi said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails