Monday, November 21, 2016

shop update!

Hey friends! From now and through December I will be adding all kinds of handmade goodies to the shop! This week I've got a batch of hand dyed, hand printed scarves you can check them out HERE


And a batch of colorful messy pouches, you can check them out HERE.

Due to requests from many you, I'm also extending my early black Friday sale for the rest of this week. You can head over to the shop for low prices.


REMEMBER! Purchase $30 or more in the shop and receive a free exclusive 15 page digital download full of colorful paper and tags to use for your holiday crafting.

Purchase $100 or more in the shop and receive the free digital download AND a free class of you choice! *Please use the notes section at checkout to include your free class choice.


1 comment:

Ty said...

Hi Alisa, I so appreciate your blog, your spirit at keeping on with what you believe; you are such an inspiration. You may not how.much, but some day you will. May I know what paint you use on fabric? It just piques my interest to see them so vibrant and colourful and wondered if they would stand up to washing....I live in the UK, dont know if you sell to that market but then shipping cost....do have a good day, and well done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails