Thursday, October 12, 2017

dream builder online class- FLASH SALE TODAY!

Hey friends! I've got a flash sale today! My online class Dream Builder is on sale $30 $20 today! This is a fun little class that is perfect for those of you looking for some inspiration and encouragement for going after those creative dreams!


DREAM BUILDER
$30 FLASH SALE $20
To register or more information HERE

Back in 2009, I quit my day job to pursue art full time. I had spent over 15 years working towards my dream of being a full time artist but it wasn't until I got honest about my dreams and made a plan that I was able to grow a successful business. If there is one thing I have learned from my own journey, it's that when you make time and space in your life to for your dreams, big things can happen! In this little class I am sharing my experiences, my own plan and journey, practical tips and tricks for going after your creative dreams. If you are looking for inspiration to grow as an artist, launch a dream or find motivation to go after something big, this is the class for you!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails